Wednesday, March 5, 2014

tsukiakari ~クレアデルネ~

こんにちは! I changed my blog theme in honor of my favorite piano song "Clair de lune". :D But other than that, this winter has been kind of odd... It went from warm, cold, warm, and back to cold! O_O; I saw the ice on the trees while my mom and I were traveling to Dickson. It was a beautiful sight! ♥ It was like a postcard or a poster! On a side note, it's been so gloomy for a few days. :( Also, coming home yesterday was EXTREMELY creepy! I told my mom that they should move Halloween to winter time! lol But, I can't change where it is now. :P I just can't believe that it's March and there was snow! O_O Well, at least in my state... To change the subject, I thought about making my own record label. But, I don't know if I would be able to handle the stress that comes with it. :\ At least it's a thought! lol The name would of been "Serenity Records". I also thought of these sub-labels too... One would be solely for R&B and Rap and the other one would be for any J-Music releases. At least I got one for the J-music label... "Soothing songs" (That or I would of gone with "high art" after the movie lol). Yeah... I need to play some more Sims 2! lol I had an idea for a story involving a singer-songwriter named Yui Hasegawa. WELL!!! I keep getting distracted! Until next time... またね☆

P.S. I need to listen to miwa more often! lol -HK