Tuesday, September 17, 2013

甘い香のラベンダー

久しぶり♪ Ok, it hasn't been that long! But still... I haven't updated this blog at all! ;_; SHAME ON ME!! :( But I have been pondering this for about a month... "Should I or should I not get a tattoo?" If I decide on this choice, I have two choices for a tattoo.

This A symbol (without the ayumi hamasaki arena tour 2009 words)



















Or this design I made (minus the blue background)...




















Either way, I'll be stuck with it forever! lol Oh and I started composing a song titled "Lavender". But I guess I should scrap it, start over, and add some Celtic elements to it (along with some Asian elements). But maybe I should write a folk inspired song inspired partially by nature... What should I title it, though? "Luna Sonata"? "Sweet scented moonlit night"? Maybe "Moon"? AHH! I'll think of something! lol OH! I have an idea for a guitar driven song with the title "Foggy morning". AARGH!! SO MANY IDEAS!!! (@_@) lol さあ! 明日まで。。。またね☆

P.S. Lavender smells pretty, doesn't it? :)