Friday, July 26, 2013

A calm, summer day

こんにちはぁ~♪ How's your day? It's been rather calm and peaceful here. :)  Not to mention that it's been rather warm too! Thank god it's not painfully hot like it use to be! lol I remember back in 2005 that it was around 90 degrees (at one point, 100 degrees)! But enough of reminiscing in band camp memories! lol I was playing some of the game "The Last Story" for a little while and it's an interesting game so far. The music to the game is A-MA-ZING (probably because Nobuo Uematsu composed the soundtrack)! ♥ But yeah... Yesterday, I was SOO tired, I went to go take a nap and ended up sleeping the entire night! I must of had one hell of a sleep debt to catch up on! X_X; At least I feel better now! (lol) But yeah, I had a good day! :) I also made myself a sundried tomato-basil grilled cheese sandwich. YUMMY~♥ I wonder what sundried tomato-basil related dish should I cook up next? lol I'll think of something. :P Other than that, I can't think of anything else to write! lol Until tomorrow... じゃあね~♪